I pray you like our new family pictures.

Teeny bopper Kylie!

The whole clan!

Studly Ian!

Tender Olivia!

Yep, we just got engaged!

Just kidding here are the kiddies out in the freezing weather!

Livvy is freezing in the picture, the rest of us aren't doing to well our selves!

3 comments:
So cute! Did your friend do these? We love our family pictures that she took. Too bad they are outdated now. I love the engagement picture... have you two aged at all? (:
Loved the pictures. How cute is your family!!! Very photogenic and not a bit camera shy. Pauline, I loved the necklace. thanks for getting it to me. You are so talented. Remember, when you are ready to move on in your business, I can hook you up big time!!! Love ya.
I thought I had commented on these, but realized I had not. They are all too adorable. I can't believe how much your family has grown since I last saw you all.
Post a Comment