Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kylie's Baptism

We took several pictures as a family during the weekend that Kylie was baptized.  The studio looking photo's were done at our neighbors home the morning before the baptism.  The outdoor pictures were done that following Sunday.



My Beautiful Girls!
Oh my, are they looking at me?

Running in the sun.
Kylie is a natural model!
I'm free!
Wow!
Mom and her girl.
Daddy daughter
My favorite picture of Kylie!


Kylie's baptism was very special.  She had a friend (Elizabeth) get baptized a few months prior, and when she bore her testimony the following Sunday she spoke of the spirit that she felt.  Kylie listened very intently and about 3 weeks before her baptism started to include a heartfelt plea to feel the spirit when she was baptized too.  As you can imagine the Lord didn't disappoint, you could see the spirit touching on her countenance that whole day.  


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are darling! I bet Kylie's baptism was very special. I wish we still lived close by so that we could share moments like that. But for now...I guess blogging will have to do! :)

Teranne said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!! We really wish we could have been there, but we still talk about it around here. Dallin "reads" his scriptures in the morning saying, "and Kylie got baptized..."

Thanks Kylie, for setting such a good example of following Jesus to your little cousins!

Janice said...

That was a wonderful day! Kylie is an angel inside and out!